I am fairly certain that by now you have heard about or even started a social media campaign to grow or brand your business. This is an important part of exposing your business to potential customers or even keeping current customers engaged. The most common avenue for this practice is Facebook. Don’t forget even Twitter or Youtube.
Many people make a daily habit of posting or following friends and family on Facebook or Twitter. Facebook alone, accounts for about 128 million subscribers. This is equal to roughly 40 percent of the United States population.
Many companies are missing the boat when it comes to social media and growing their business. You may be like most, who do not either understand the process or it’s importance to your business.
At Rapid City SEO, we frequently hear clients mention that they believe in social media’s value to their business, but are completely in the dark on where to begin.
Do you feel that a nice looking website is enough for your business? Do you have a Twitter and Facebook page for your business, but rarely post? Or do you only post for upcoming sales or holiday business hours? Our website optimization service includes regular posting to your social accounts.
We often dig a bit deeper into our client’s beliefs and sometimes make them squirm a bit. Many feel guilty for not engaging in social media. Like I said earlier, this is typically due to a poor understanding of the benefits and proper type of interaction necessary to stimulate potential and present customers.
1. Do you think social media has benefited your SEO efforts?
2. Has your social media campaign created a brand awareness?
3. How do you respond to positive OR negative feedback?
4. Do your competitors use social media, and if so, how?
6. Do you effectively use YouTube for ranking and branding your business?
7. Do you use more than one social platform? How do you interact with each?
8. Do you have customers who have visited you business based on social media interaction only?
9. Do you create posts that are engaging? Do you know how to create these posts?
10. Do you regularly update branding and information for your company?
11. Do you offer value to your customers through social platforms?
These questions are just some of what we cover with our clients here at Rapid City SEO. We will design a strategy for your customers to keep them interacting and enforce your brand with them. By doing this, we create trust and excitement with your consumers.
Maybe much of this overwhelm you as a business owner. You may even be thinking of just the time involved in implementing these strategies. No worries, because once you team with us at Rapid City SEO, you can relax and operate your business. Besides, you will have a lot of new customers to take care of.
Let us work for you. Contact Rapid City SEO today.